- 10 Present Day Actresses Who Went Public About Their Relationships
- Ileana Is Close To Trivikram And Rana, BUT!
- JAW DROPPING! Tollywood Celebrities And Their Look-Alikes
- These No Make-Up Pictures Of Ileana Will Make You Love Her More
- HOT STUFF! Ileana Photo Shoot For Noblesse Magazine
- HOT SCOOP! Ileana's Secret Engagement With Her Long Time Boy Friend
Ileana D'Cruz, who was last seen in Julayi in Telugu, says it was not a conscious decision to stay away from showbiz. The actress apparently was not happy with the kind of work she was being offered.
"I know it is a cliched answer, but I didn't like anything that was coming my way... I wasn't really happy about the work that I was being offered," said Ileana.
"... I rather not do anything than do something half heartedly... It was not a conscious decision to stay away (from the big screen) for that much amount of time," the Pokiri lady added.
Ileana says she wanted to do something that makes her feel good at the end of the day. "I am okay with doing commercial movies and playing a role where I am a bimbette on screen, it's fun doing it... But after a point and after doing certain amount of films, I wanted to do something that makes me feel good at the end of the day," she said.