- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
Actress Madirakshi, who stars as Sita in TV show "Siya Ke Ram", got a chance to meet our very own Baahubali, Prabhas during the shoot of the mythological show in Hyderabad.
While Madirakshi was shooting for the 'Vanvas' sequence of "Siya Ke Ram" in Ramoji Film City, coincidentally Prabhas was also shooting on the next floor for the sequel of the S.S. Rajamouli directorial.
"Everyone from the show has actually got a chance to go and meet the actor multiple times. When I got to know that the vanity that was next to mine belonged to him (Prabhas), I made an attempt to go and meet him in person," Madirakshi said in a statement.
"To my surprise he was very well aware about 'Siya Ke Ram' and also knew about me and what role I am playing in the show. The meeting lasted for few minutes but I had a great time talking about our work."
"What was even more touching was that when fans, who had come to take a photograph with me requested Prabhas to join, he happily obliged," she added.