- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
The reports are afloat saying Powerstar Pawan Kalyan has taken a huge advancement payment of 20 Crs for his film with Trivikram, from producer Radha Krishna.
Though the film is slated to begin from December, Pawan Kalyan had to take the advance, pretty much in earlier, due his financial status. He never sighed away from talking about his financial problems and has in fact, stunned many when he revealed that he is struggling to pay the salaries of his staff.
However, Pawan did not use the advance for his benefits, but has willfully called some of the distributors of Sardaar Gabbar Singh, who were hit badly by the film, and had apparently paid back their losses.
It is timely to remind that, the distributors had earlier made a statement that they don't have to ask Pawan to come to their rescue, because they were sure that the hero would respond, when the time is right.
Looks like the time has come. Pawan had also cleared a few debts of the distributors, immediately after the film's debacle and he had to wait for the next turn, till he sign a new project, as he did not take any remuneration for his film with S J Suryah. The deal was apparently on the basis of profit percentage.
Well! This made us once again say kudos to the actor and we can't help but think how amazing it would be if life comes with a background score.