- NTR Biopic Update: Director Teja No More A Part Of the Film
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Jai Simha Movie Review: A Gratifying Movie For Balakrishna Fans
- Jai Simha Is A Treat For Balakrishna Fans!
- Jai Simha Pre-release Event: Highlights
Balakrishna began the shoot of his 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni, which is based on the life of the Andhra ruler who is said to have ruled over, mainly vast parts of southern India.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, Megastar Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh and a host of prominent personalities from the world of film and politics attended the 'Muhurtham' event of the film.
KCR, who was a TDP leader before starting the separate Telangana agitation with his party TRS in 2001, hailed the decision of Balakrishna to be part of the film on Gautamiputra Satakarni. Describing himself as a fan of late NTR, he expressed confidence that the 100th film of Balakrishna would run for 200 days.
Calling Chiranjeevi, the Megastar, KCR excused himself for not knowing what star Venkatesh is called, and Venky, who was also on the stage took it as a sport and said he is given the epithette 'Victory', this has spread a few laughs during the event.
Chiranjeevi expressed his confidence on director Krish and he heaped praises for him as he is the most authentic director to helm historic films like this. Chiranjeevi foretold that Balakrishna is going to create a history with his 100th film.
Seeing the three senior heroes, Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh and Balakrishna on one stage, was a happy moment for all the Telugu movie lovers.