- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
Anupama Chopra, an author, journalist and a renowned Bollywood film critic, managed to interview our media-shy Powerstar yesterday in Hyderabad, for Film Companion.
Pawan Kalyan spoke at length about many things including his political career, plans to quit films and why he is seen different from other stars of the industry. Read the slides below to know the main highlights of the interview, while the full video of the exclusive interview is yet to be released.
Before she heads to meet Pawan, Anupama Chopra invited fans to tweet their questions for their idol, to her and quizzed what interests fans about the actor.
"What an amazing experience! The #PowerStar @PawanKalyan is both gracious & inspiring.", tweeted Anupama, soon after the interview with Pawan Kalyan.
Also Smriti Kiran, who helped Anupama to put together the special interview said that, she is happy to meet the humble and gracious Pawan Kalyan.
Looks like, Pawan Kalyan has spoken only a little about his forthcoming release, Sardaar Gabbar Singh during the interview, but has preferred to open up more about his life and career, in general. Do comeback to know more, as we ought to update you further once the full interview is out.