- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Sarrainodu To Become The Fourth Highest South Indian Grosser Of 2016!
- Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu Completes 50 Days, Grosses Over 125 Cr
- Allu Arjun's Mollywood Debut Is On The Cards!
- Allu Arjun's Yodhavu (Sarrainodu) Opens To Positive Reviews In Kerala
- Sarainodu 10 Days Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Sarainodu First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu, which is slated to hit screens on 22 April, had its pre-release event in Vizag yesterday. Chiranjeevi Graced the occasion and said that he loves to spend his retirement life in the city.
The theatrical trailer that was unveiled during the event is receiving a lot applause, while the video song teasers are getting negative feedback, as they failed to meet the expectations.
Chiranjeevi heaped a praise for Allu Arjun, quoting a few incidents about dedication, passion and hard-work towards his work and said he is proud of him. The actor took pride in saying, he is the first one to recognize Bunny's interest for cinema.
On the other hand, Allu Arjun thanked his entire team and was in awe of Chiranjeevi, like always. Carried away by the music of Thaman, he slayed the stage with his moves for the film's title song.
Rakul Preet Singh, Srikanth, Sai Kumar, director Boyapati Srinu and many other important cast and crew of Sarrainodu graced the event and has even expressed their love for Vizag.
Chiranjeevi wished to see the Government of Andhra Pradesh in action, in providing facilities for the film industry, instead of just promising them. He said that the industry is ready to move to the city partially, if the Government really wants to help.