- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
Chiranjeevi's comeback film has been the talking point ever since the actor announced that he will be starting his second innings, a couple of years ago. Though it all appeared to be falling in place at each point, it took really long for the legend to lock a script.
After Chiru finalizing the remake of Tamil super hit film Kaththi, to be his 150th film, it took a while for the team to have an official launch in April and now, it is taking forever for them to go on floors.
This apparently has been the major concern of the mega fans as we have been hearing many tentative shooting schedules. However, the latest update from the close sources of the team reveals that the first schedule of the film will begin from 23rd June in Hyderabad, at a specially erected jail set, and will go on till 7th July.
Another version is that the delay to go on floors was all a part of the plan, which was well thought of, since Chiru do not want to hurry up.
Instead, the actor would apparently want to make a good research on the statistics of current farmers' state in the Telugu land, as the film revolves around the problems faced by farmers.
Just like how Chiru impressed the audience in his film previous film Tagore, he want to repeat the magic in Kathilantodu too, by hitting it hard at the reality with the exact numbers.
Also, it is being heard that Chiranjeevi wants to back off from the Pongal race and release his film for the Telugu New year, Ugadi.