- NTR Biopic: Some Important Updates On The Balakrishna Starrer!
- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- NTR Biopic Update: Director Teja No More A Part Of the Film
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Jai Simha Movie Review: A Gratifying Movie For Balakrishna Fans
According to the latest buzz in the film circles, Balakrishna's 100th film is in trouble. The reports hints at the uncertainty around the film, which is slated to have an official launch on 8 April, on the occasion of Ugadi, the Telugu New Year.
Apparently, the producers of the movie, Ram Achanta, Gopi Achanta and Sai Korrapati are in thoughts to walk out from the project as it demands around 70 Crores budget.
The makers earlier produced the blockbuster movie, Legend with Balakrishna. Though it was a sensational hit, it garnered only 38 Crores, which points at the market limitations of the actor. Considering the risk involved in allotting a high-budget like 70 Crores for the film, the producers are said to be hesitant.
Touted to be a film on Gautamiputra Satakarni, the period drama will be helmed by director Krish. Though the director's earlier film Kanche bagged a National Award and has received critical acclaim, it did not do well at the box office.
This has obviously given the strength to the reports that informed about the producer's confusion. Since there are only a few days left for the official launch of the film, this update from the close sources, is worrying the fans of the actor, as it might delay the project.
Nevertheless, the grapevine further added that Krish might jump in for his own rescue and produce the project under his home banner, First Frame Entertainments. An official confirmation about the same is yet to be out.