- Oopiri Movie Review: Brings Fresh Air Into Telugu Films
- Nagarjuna's Oopiri Trailer Unveiled By Naga Chaitanya And Akhil
- PHOTOS: Oopiri Audio Launch Highlights, Nagarjuna Places It Next To Shiva, Geetanjali & Annamayya
- Yogita Bihani Says Working With Superstar Salman Khan Has Been The Best Experience Of Her Life
- UPDATE! Details Of Jr NTR-Trivikram Film, Bharat Ane Nenu’s Jaw-dropping Deal & Other Tollywood News
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
The promotions of Oopiri are in full swing, as the film is gearing up to hit screens on 25 March. Talking at one of the media interactions, Nagarjuna confessed that he felt ashamed looking at Karthi's perfection.
Nag said that Karthi stunned him with his dialogue delivery in Telugu. "Many times, I would watch Karthi stunned during the shoot. Even Jayasudha garu told me that she was stunned by Karthi's acting. The way he delivered dialogues in Telugu made me feel ashamed."
"I was afraid that I might not get my Tamil lines perfectly, as he did with his Telugu", he recalled the shooting times.
It is a known thing that NTR was supposed to do the caretaker role in Oopiri, but due his unavailability, the film has gone into the hands of Karthi. Talking about NTR and Karthi, Nag once again confirmed that it was just the date issues of NTR and nothing about the script, that made him walk out of the film.
He also opined, Karthi will endear himself more to the Telugu audience after Oopiri.
"I did not want to dub in Tamil earlier. It was Karthi, who encouraged me to dub for my character. He called me up and told me that he will sit by my side to get everything right," he further added talking about the push Karthi has given to him.
Looks like Karthi played the role of a caretaker off-screen too. Needless to say, Nag has also put his best efforts to make Karthi comfortable with the Telugu cast and crew.