- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
Superstar Mahesh Babu, who is awaiting the release of his forthcoming family drama Brahmotsavam, says as an actor, he always likes to tread unexplored territories with his projects.
"I like to reinvent with each project, in any which way possible. I like to tread uncharted territory and push myself in terms of performance. 'Brahmotsavam' helped me to achieve that," said Mahesh Babu, talking to a news agency.
Directed by Sreekanth Addala, the film is slated for release in cinemas on Friday. It stars Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash among others.
This is Mahesh's second film with Addala after Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Commenting on their second-time collaboration, Mahesh said: "He first pitched the story of Brahmotsavam two years ago. I liked it, but couldn't immediately start working as I was committed to other projects. He patiently waited to work with me on this project.
The film is about relationships, said Mahesh, who was fascinated by his character. "I haven't played anything like this before. The best part is that I was required to be myself for the role. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Addala again," he added.