- Kaala Box Office Collection: Second Only To Kabali In Telugu Speaking Regions!
- Vote Now: Rajinikanth-Radhika Apte In Kabali Or Rajini-Huma Qureshi In Kaala
- Kaala Box Office Prediction: Will Rajinikanth's Film Live Up To Expectations?
- Kaala Preview: 5 Reasons That Make This Rajinikanth Starrer A Must-watch
- With Kaala Set To Release, We Take A Look At Box Office Performances Of Rajinikanth's Last 5 Films
- Before Nana Patekar In Kaala, These Actors Played Iconic Villains In Rajinikanth's Films
Though it is confirmed by the makers of Kabali that the film will hit screens on 22 July world-wide, its Telugu release remains doubtful since it has landed in a financial trouble.
Apparently, the distributor of Rajini's Vikrama Simha approached the producers council to stall the release of Kabali, until Rajinikanth pay back the promised amount, as a compensation to the losses incurred. It is learnt that Rajini has to pay 12 crores to Vikram Simha distributors, for Kabali to see light.
The issue is now being handled by the industry big-wig and chamber president, Dasari Narayana Rao and the talks have been initiated with Rajini, regarding the same.
Both the parties are trying to settle the issue off the court, at Dasari's house. But if Rajini fails to come on a common agreement, before the film's release date, then the distributor wants to take the help of court, to halt the release.
Perhaps, any change in release date of Kabali would further worsen the things as many releases are lined up based on Rajini's arrival. Also since the Telugu rights of Kabali were sold for 30 Cr approxiemetely, it will leave the Telugu producer in deep financial muddle.
Let us hope the issue will be addressed soon, since there is enough time left for the settlement to go smooth, before the release date.