- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
- These Personal Photos Of Kajal Aggarwal Prove That She Is A Loving Sister And One Caring Aunt
- MLA Review: Follows A Routine Template!
Kajal Aggarwal, who started off in Telugu films with director Teja's Lakshmi Kalyanam, is yet again teaming up with the director for his next film. As reported earlier, Rana Daggubati and Kajal are coming together for the first time for this yet untitled flick.
Apparently, what makes it more special is Kajal's team up with Teja after nine years. "Feels like the first day of my career all over again! Look test wid Teja sir for r new project together #ninelongyears same feeling as day1", tweeted Kajal Aggarwal, who debuted on the social networking platform recently.
"Life takes a full circle :) day 1 With @RanaDaggubati", she added. Though Rana and Kajal did not pair up earlier, they both were often seen together in parties and public gatherings, as they share a common friends circle.
If you remember, there were several reports that stated Teja was rude to Kajal Aggarwal during her first film and it further added that, he actually slapped her on the sets of Lakshmi Kalyanam, as she was a late learner.
In fact, Teja carries such an image in the industry and he himself agreed that he looses temper sometimes. Looks like Kajal has put asides all the bad experiences and is looking forward to make some new memories with her acting guru.