- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
- These Personal Photos Of Kajal Aggarwal Prove That She Is A Loving Sister And One Caring Aunt
- MLA Review: Follows A Routine Template!
Kajal Aggarwal, who is known for her highest success rate in the industry among the top league actresses, has paired up with almost all the stars of today like Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, NTR, Prabhas and Ram Charan.
However, the long-legged lass is yet to act with senior heroes like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna and Venkatesh, though she is here in the industry since almost a decade. Nevertheless, Kajal is finally breaking the mould by starring opposite Venkatesh in his next with Kishore Triumala of Nenu Sailaja fame.
"Venkatesh is being very choosy about the scripts and directors he associates with. With this project, he had same standards when it came to the casting of the leading actress too. Kajal is a star and would be a great value addition to the film," a source close to the team revealed to a leading daily.
"Well, she is excited about it. The role is pretty interesting and will see her in a new look," the source further added.
On the other hand, Kajal Aggarwal now has the most awaited releases in her kitty as she is romancing Pawan Kalyan in Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Mahesh Babu in Brahmotsavam. The actress will have back-to-back big releases in the months of April and May, which is pretty much enough to have the spotlight on her.