- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
Kajal Aggarwal, who sizzled with almost all the top stars of Tollywood and Kollywood, is yet to pair up with the senior actors like Venkatesh, Nagarjuna, Balakrishna, Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, and it looks like a conscious decision by the long-legged lass, if we observe her filmography.
Apparently, the social networking sites and the gossip columns are abuzz that the actress recently rejected the offer to pair up with Balakrishna. In the actor's much awaited 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, the leading lady is supposed to play a princess and the director of the film, Krish is keen on roping in Kajal for the role.
The reports inform that, Kajal spurned the project without even hearing the script, as she thinks, she wouldn't make a good pair with Balakrishna. Though she has expressed her wish to act alongside the senior heroes, several times, the actress is always in news for refusing the big stars' films.
Recently the reports suggested that Kajal has signed a film with Venkatesh, though it did not go on floors yet. Some opine that, Kajal is signing the projects cleverly, as she might be sidelined by the young actors, if she starts pairing up the senior heroes.
They have also added that, Kajal might have kept the senior actors as her backup plan for the times, the crazy offers cease to come her way. Since she is doing great, pairing up with the younger lot, as of now, industry insiders opine that, it is an understandable step from the actress' side.