- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
Rebel Star Krishnam Raju has been hospitalized after he complained of difficulty in breathing and has been kept under observation. According to a source close to the veteran star, the 76-year-old was admitted to Care Hospital on Monday.
"He complained of breathlessness when he was rushed to the hospital. Although nothing is serious, he has been kept under observation," the source added.
Raju's nephew, Prabhas, upon learning about his uncle's condition, rushed to the hospital and spent nearly two hours with him. The source added that Raju will be kept under observation on Tuesday.
"By the end of the day, we can expect some update from the doctors," he said. With over 100 films to his credit, Raju shaped the career of Prabhas, who is very close to him.