- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
- Jr NTR Bowled Over By Rangasthalam
- Rangasthalam Surpasses Srimanthudu’s Record, Celebrities Shower Praises!
Ram Charan, who plays a cop in his upcoming film Dhruva, has achieved the desired physique via a full veggie diet and a specially designed workout regime.
Going the responses from the movie buffs on the social platforms, the new look is being unanimously appreciated and we can say his new avatar is a big hit, before we saw him in action.
"My evening workout -5.5km in 32mins 450 calories burnt and 30mins killer abs workout.yay!! #feelingood & ready for 3rd schedule #Dhruva tomo...", he posted on his Facebook page after his workout.
"He started working out much before the film went on floors. He wanted a leaner and fitter look which he achieved thanks to extensive workout sessions. In order to maintain his weight, he started following full veggie diet since the film started rolling," a source from the film's unit revealed.
Directed by Surender Reddy, the film is the official remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan. Also starring Navdeep, Rakul Preet Singh, Posani Krishna Murali and Arvind Swamy, the film has music by hip-hop Tamizha duo. The film is being produced by Geeta Arts.