- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
Tollywood is one industry, which believes in sentiments to a larger extent, though there are many instances, which broke the jinx. However, Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam couldn't come out of the much publicized sentiment and finally it had to succumb.
If you are wondering what is the sentiment we are talking about, let us put it clear. There is a popular observation, which cannot be denied that, Mahesh delivers a flop, if he repeats his super hit director.
If you closely observe the filmography of Mahesh, you will see a shocking pattern. To quote an example from his latest films, Mahesh scored a huge hit like Dookudu with Srinu Vytla, but has offered a disastrous movie like Aagadu, when he teamed up with the director for the second time.
It's the same case with Trivikram, Gunasekhar, Puri Jagannadh and the latest addition to the list was Srikanth Addala.
After delivering super hits like Athadu, Okkadu, Pokiri and Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Mahesh scored some of his career's biggest commercial flops like Khaleja, Arjun, Businessman and Brahmotsavam, respectively, with the same directors.
Isn't that a shocking observation? What do you think of the sentiments in Tollywood? Tell us in the comment box below.