- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
- Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Succumbs To Sentiment
Superstar Mahesh Babu wants to take full responsibility for the failure of his latest Telugu family drama Brahmotsavam. He says the film's director shouldn't be blamed for its poor show.
"I don't think the director has to be blamed, because I take the full responsibility of the film's failure. A film might work or not work due to many reasons. It was my decision to pick the director and I think my judgment was wrong," said Mahesh Babu.
Directed by Sreekanth Addala, the film features an ensemble cast of Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Kajal Aggarwal, Pranitha Subhash, Sathyaraj, Rao Ramesh, Naresh, Revathy and Sayaji Shinde among others.
Currently holidaying in London, Mahesh upon his return, will commence work on his next Tamil-Telugu bilingual project with filmmaker A.R Murugadoss.