- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
S.J. Suryah has been reportedly roped in to play the antagonist in superstar Mahesh Babu's next Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, which is slated to go on the floors from June-July.
"Suryah has been finalised for the project. The makers had initially planned to rope in a Bollywood star;. However, it was director Murugadoss who suggested it would be interesting to work with Suryah," a source from the film's camp revealed.
To keep himself available for the project, Suryah had to miss out on an opportunity to work with Dhanush.
"Suryah was approached to play the baddie in Dhanush's Enai Nokki Paayum Thota, but he couldn't accept the offer as he had already committed his dates to Mahesh's project," he said.
Tipped to be a Rs.90-crore actioner, the film will be predominantly shot in Mumbai, and the makers are on the lookout for the leading lady. The film will be bankrolled by Tagore Madhu.
On the other hand, S J Suryah will be directing Pawan Kalyan's next film, which is a love story with faction back-drop. Incidentally, Suryah worked with Mahesh and Pawan earlier too for the films Nani and Khushi respectively. So, it is obvious that the director is the most wanted among the fan clubs, to get any news about the star' upcoming projects.