- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam, directed by Srikanth Addala, is going to have its audio launch on 1st May in Tirupati, at a grand event. Though it was initially planned in the month of April, it has however been postponed to May.
Even the release date of the film is still speculative, though it is almost confirmed to hit screens in May. Co-starring Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha Subash, Brahmotsavam is billed to be a complete family entertainer, which deals with the human values and family relations.
It is learnt that Mahesh, Addala and producer of the film PVP, are planning to take their own time, before they kick-start the promotions of the film and announce the release date.
Instead of hurrying up for a release with a half-baked product, the actor wants to take enough time and come out with a perfect plan.
"It is known that the series of postponement of the film's release or its related functions, is disappointing the fans, but it is all done to make Mahesh fans more thrilled, later", said a source from the film unit.
Music director Mickey J Mayer said to have given some soothing numbers for Brahmotsavam and it is to be noticed that, his association with Srikanth Addala for all his earlier films, received tremendous response from the music lovers.