- Sammohanam Pre-release Event: Mahesh Babu Lauds Sudheer’s Hard Work And Commitment
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Here’re The Details Of Mahesh Babu’s Upcoming Movies Post Bharat Ane Nenu!
- Mahesh Babu Is All Set To Feature In The Elite List At The Madame Tussauds!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Success: Mahesh Babu Says That He Is Relieved Now!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Box Office: Pre-release & First Weekend Collections
Superstar Mahesh Babu stood by his promise and has visited his hometown Burripalem to launch several development works worth about Rs 2.14 crore on Sunday. If you remember, he adopted the village after his own film Srimanthudu moved him to do something for his place.
Needless to say, people went berserk to see Mahesh Babu and bearing the hot sun, people clambered atop trees, lined in the roads and crowded the buildings and it was absolutely a galaxy of people in the vicinity.
Mahesh promised that he will keep visiting the place from now on and his aim is to make Burripalem, a model village. He further wants to make sure that, everybody in the village gets education and health benefits and said its his first priority in the development programme.
Mahesh expressed his happiness over doing his bit to his village and said it is really a privilege and honor. The actor also assured that, he will soon visit the village he has adopted in Telangana. Mahesh was accompanied by his brother-in-law and Guntur MP Galla Jaydev and his uncle Ghattamaneni Aadi Seshagiri Rao.
"It was an amazing Homecoming at Burripalem today. I was humbled by all the love and affection shown to me", read a tweet from Mahesh.
"I would like to thank all the villagers, fans, leaders, officials, police and media (esp. @jaygalla) for making it such a special day..I seek everyone's help in making Burripalem a model village", He further added.
Later in the day, Mahesh Babu also inaugurated Ramakrishna Venuzia, a high-rise apartment project situated along the Guntur-Vijayawada highway, for which he is signed as the brand ambassador.