- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
Chiranjeevi's daughter-in-law and Ram Charan's wife, Upasana Kamineni had offered special prayers at Sri Satyanarayana Swamy temple in Annavaram, for the success of Chiranjeevi's comeback film.
She was at Vizag for the launch of Apollo Hospitals and on her way to the city, she stopped at Annavaram for the special prayers. Upasana was apparently accompanied by a lot of mega fans, to make sure she felt comfortable at the place.
It is know Chiranjeevi's comeback film, which is the remake of Kaththi was launched on 29 April and the regular shoot will begin from June. Ram Charan is turning the producer with this prestigious film and he has also unveiled the logo of his production house, Konidela Production Company, on the same day.
Apparently, Upasana was really happy about her husband's new job. "My husband wears a new hat as producer today #allthebest #chiru150 #ramcharan & to the whole family, read a post from her on Instagram.
Looks like, the mega DIL is actively taking part in her family's work, though she hails from a completely non-filmy background.