- Ram Charan And Namrata Shirodkar Have A Blast At Anindith-Shriya's Post-wedding Bash, Inside Photos
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
Mega Princess Niharika Konidela is all set to foray into films with Oka Manasu, co-starring Naga Shaurya. The film's audio release is slated to happen on 18 May and the first ever teaser of the movie will be unveiled on 15 May.
Apparently, all the young crop of actors from the mega family are going to grace the occasion to support their loving sister, Niharika. Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej will be seen at Oka Manasu audio launch.
Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan might also extend their support, though they will not be present at the venue. The 22-year-old actress had already proved her capabilities with the most popular web series, Muddapappu Avakay and it is now time for her to impress the mega fans on the big screen.
Since Niharika is the first actress to enter films from the mega family, the pressure is high on her. Talking in a recent interview, Niharika affirmed that she would never let down her family and her well wishers, who love her family a lot.
She repeatedly thanked the mega fans for encouraging her and constantly supporting her in whatever she chose to do. Niharika said that she is called a sister by their family fans and it's the most lovable thing to happen to any girl.