- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan hosted a grand party to their fan club presidents and a few fans, at one of the lavish hotels in Hyderabad, yesterday. Apparently, the party was arranged to appreciate the efforts of mega fans, who carried a mega blood donation drive on the occasion of Ram Charan's birthday.
Since the actors were busy during the birthday celebrations, due to Srija's wedding, they took some time off to meet the fans and acknowledge the good work done. It is learnt that Chiru has revealed a scoop about his come back film exclusively to his fans, at the party.
Chiranjeevi reportedly said that, his come back film, which is the remake of Kaththi, has been titled as Kathilantodu and the film will soon go on floors, like in a month, in the direction of V V Vinayak.
This has become the most happiest news for mega fans, who were waiting for an official word from the horse mouth. Though Ram Charan confirmed the project, in an exclusive chat with FilmiBeat, he did not talk much about the details of the film.
So, hearing the title from Chiranjeevi himself, is hinting that the project is progressing fast this time and it is highly likely that the shooting will kick-start in a few days. Stay tuned to this space for more updates.