- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
- Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Succumbs To Sentiment
Mahesh Babu fans were highly disappointed as the actor's recent release tanked heavily at the box office and from critics to common man, everyone bashed the film right from the first show.
The film not only registered high losses for the distributors, but has in fact became the biggest disaster in Mahesh's career. However, fans have moved on, since successes and failures are pretty common in a creative field.
But, just when they are forgetting about the disaster and moving on to be excited about Mahesh's next with A R Murugadoss, TRS MLA Rasamayi Balakishan comments on Mahesh's Brahmotsavam at a recent movie event, came as a shocker to the actor's fans and even to the industry insiders.
"I keep watching films when ever I have time and recently, I heard about a film and I stood in a queue and purchased tickets for a movie; that's Bichagadu. Brahamotsavam was also in theaters then. But, what's the use?, Bichagadu (meaning beggar) makers did Brahmotsavam, while Brahmotsavam (meaning celebration) makers became Bichagadu", said the MLA.
This is now drawing a huge row while Mahesh Babu fans were deeply hurt by the MLA's unwanted remarks.