- FIGHT AGAINST PIRACY: Tollywood Will Be Indebted To Telangana Government, Say T Celebs.
- PHOTOS: Tollywood Celebrities Walk For Teach For Change
- Lakshmi Manchu's Oscar Dream Finds An Inspiration, Celebrates Her Friend Brie Larson's Win
- #FriendsDay Special: Best Friends & Famous Party Gangs Of Tollywood
- PHOTOS: Celebrities At PVP Daughter, Pearl V Potluri's Half Saree Function
- PHOTOS: Tollywood Celebrities Welcomed 2016 In Style
Mohan Babu released his book titled "Best Dialogues" at a ceremony held at British Parliament in the presence of senior politicians and prominent Indian community leaders. The event was organised by Asian Lite, a prominent newspaper for the Indian community in Britain, as part of their 10th anniversary celebrations.
Mohan Babu, popularly known as the 'Dialogue King' of Telugu cinema, was honoured with Pranam Award by the newspaper for his contribution to Indian cinema. Bob Blackman, Conservative MP from Harrow East and Virendra Sharma, Labour MP from Southall, jointly presented the award to the 66-year-old actor.
In the past Lord Meghnad Desai, Baroness Shreela Flather, Sanskrit scholar Nanda Kumara, entrepreneur T Ramachandran, Philanthropist Rami Ranger, rights activist Zerbanoo Gifford and BBC former sports editor Mihir Bose have been felicitated with the honour.
The "Best Dialogues" contains the actor's popular dialogues from hit movies in his four decade long career. The actor, who has been a part of more than five hundered feature films as the lead actor, was accompanied by his wife Nirmala, sons Manchu Vishnu, Manchu Manoj and daughter Manchu Lakshmi.
Representatives from various Telugu and Indian organisations were also present at the occasion.