- NTR Biopic Update: Director Teja No More A Part Of the Film
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Jai Simha Movie Review: A Gratifying Movie For Balakrishna Fans
- Jai Simha Is A Treat For Balakrishna Fans!
- Jai Simha Pre-release Event: Highlights
Nandamuri Balakrishna's grandson, Nara Devansh turned one and the parents of the little one, Nara Lokesh and Nandamuri Brahmini made sure that the day is celebrated grandly.
Nandamuri and Nara families threw a lavish carnival themed birthday party, at Taj Hyderabad, yesterday. Along with the other grand father, Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, the honorable chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Devansh has cut the cake.
However, it is somebody else, who took away the limelight at the party. Nandamuri Mokshagna, who is ready to foray into films this year, was under the spotlight, with the attendees at the party too, have queued to click pictures with him.
The onlookers said that, Balakrishna has lived up to the tag, 'Gola Thathayya', given by his daughter Brahmini, by being at his entertaining best at the party.
Right from receiving the guests to, cheering Devansh all the while, Balakrishna reportedly was the other show stealer at the event. The party was also attended by Lakshmi Manchu and a few other close friends of the Nandamuri and Nara families.