- When Amala Akkineni Spoke About Husband Nagarjuna's 'Affair' With Tabu!
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Officer Review: It's High Time Ram Gopal Varma Starts Concentrating On Scriptwriting!
- Mohanlal And Nagarjuna To Team Up For The First Time?
- Officer Box Office Preview: Will Nagarjuna's Movie Click With The Audience?
Akkineni Nagarjuna is a happy dad now. Though media has flooded with the reports that the actor is against the relationship of Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, he clarified the fuss once for all.
Though he did not declare the couple officially as yet, he confirmed that Naga Chaitanya has found his love and Akhil is also seeing someone.
"Amala and I are very happy for Chaitanya, who has found someone who makes him happy. We'll be making the announcement soon. Akhil too is seeing a girl. But contrary to rumours, they are not engaged as yet.", Nagarjuna was quoted saying by a daily.
He further added that both Naga Chaitanya and Akhil are busy with their careers and marriage will happen when they can take time off for the events.
WHOA! Now we totally get what Akhil meant by calling his family the 'super cool' type. Congrats boys!