- Bharat Ane Nenu Teaser: Mahesh Babu's Outing As A Chief Minister
- UPDATE! Details Of Jr NTR-Trivikram Film, Bharat Ane Nenu’s Jaw-dropping Deal & Other Tollywood News
- CLASH AVERTED! Bharat Ane Nenu & Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Move Aside For Kaala!
- Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu To Be Delayed!
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
- Nandi Awards 2014-2016: The Complete List Of Winners Is Here!
- Malaika Arora CONFESSED Namrata Shirodkar & Mehr Jessia Ganged Up Against Her During Modelling Days!
Namrata Shirodkar, the Tollywood's first lady, as addressed by the Ritz Magazine, has given the monthly a lengthy interview, where she spoke about the Telugu film industry, her role in Mahesh's career and many more in general.
However, her comments on the present day films and the heroes have hurt a few, as they think Namrata has gone overboard praising her husband, by depreciating the rest.
"I am an unabashed Mahesh Babu fan. I don't think there is anyone in today's industry who is more talented or better than him. And that's what pushes him to do better. I want our industry to move forward, and I think it always takes a Mahesh to push the envelope at different points in his career. In fact, I watch only Mahesh Babu films," said Namrata like any doting wife.
"Mahesh has no competition. He is way, way ahead of his contemporaries. Even when I married him, I thought he was the best, even though there may have been better ranked stars back then," she added, which irked the fans of other heroes.
Apparently, this statement of hers is drawing a huge row as some people have condemned her, saying she has no right to conclude that Mahesh is way of ahead of everyone, when she only watches his films.
Namrata Mahesh Babu is yet to acknowledge the ongoing ruckus on the social networking platforms, since she is currently busy touring in Burripalem, which Mahesh Babu adopted sometime ago.