- Sammohanam Pre-release Event: Mahesh Babu Lauds Sudheer’s Hard Work And Commitment
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Here’re The Details Of Mahesh Babu’s Upcoming Movies Post Bharat Ane Nenu!
- Mahesh Babu Is All Set To Feature In The Elite List At The Madame Tussauds!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Success: Mahesh Babu Says That He Is Relieved Now!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Box Office: Pre-release & First Weekend Collections
Namrata Shirodkar, the Tollywood's first lady, as addressed by the Ritz Magazine, has given the monthly a lengthy interview, where she spoke about the Telugu film industry, her role in Mahesh's career and many more in general.
However, her comments on the present day films and the heroes have hurt a few, as they think Namrata has gone overboard praising her husband, by depreciating the rest.
"I am an unabashed Mahesh Babu fan. I don't think there is anyone in today's industry who is more talented or better than him. And that's what pushes him to do better. I want our industry to move forward, and I think it always takes a Mahesh to push the envelope at different points in his career. In fact, I watch only Mahesh Babu films," said Namrata like any doting wife.
"Mahesh has no competition. He is way, way ahead of his contemporaries. Even when I married him, I thought he was the best, even though there may have been better ranked stars back then," she added, which irked the fans of other heroes.
Apparently, this statement of hers is drawing a huge row as some people have condemned her, saying she has no right to conclude that Mahesh is way of ahead of everyone, when she only watches his films.
Namrata Mahesh Babu is yet to acknowledge the ongoing ruckus on the social networking platforms, since she is currently busy touring in Burripalem, which Mahesh Babu adopted sometime ago.