- NTR Biopic: Some Important Updates On The Balakrishna Starrer!
- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- NTR Biopic Update: Director Teja No More A Part Of the Film
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Jai Simha Movie Review: A Gratifying Movie For Balakrishna Fans
It is learnt that Balakrishna's son, Nandamuri Mokshagna is all set to wear multiple hats, to learn the nuances of film-making, before he foray into films as a full-time actor.
If the reports are anything to go by, Mokshagna might act as the assistant director for Balakrishna's 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, which is shaping up in the direction of Krish. Besides that, he will also be seen playing Vashitaputra Pulamvi in the movie, which officially marks his début in films.
From quite a few days, there has been a lot of speculation that Mokshagna would make his début along with his father, before he makes a full-fledged début as hero, like how Akhil Akkineni did.
The latest reports tell that, Balayya has given his consent for Mokshagna to play Pulamvi, who is the heir apparent to Satakarni of Satavahana Dynasty.
Also, since Mokshagna is keen on learning film-making, Balakrishna has given his nod to let his son aid Krish, for which the director obviously had no qualms.
The film's shoot will begin on 7 May in Morrocco and we have to see how Mokshagna will score, doing multiple tasks on the sets.