- KTR Appreciates Kanche Team, Here's What He Said
- PHOTOS: Team Baahubali & Kanche At National Awards, Rajamouli Says No To Hollywood
- NATIONAL AWARDS: Tollywood Celebrities Congratulates Team Baahubali & Kanche, Its RAINING WISHES
- Kanche 4 Days (First Weekend) Box Office Collections, Area-wise Breakup
- PHOTOS: Chiranjeevi Congratulates Team Kanche, Best Day For Varun Tej & Director Krish
- Kanche Day 1 (Opening) Box Office Collections, Area-wise Breakup
Director Krish's Kanche, starring Varun Tej and Pragya Jaiswal bagged the prestigious National Award in the category, best regional Telugu film at 63rd National Awards.
Set in the backdrop of World War II, the film was extensively shot in Georgia and it has received critical acclaim from the critics as well as the moviegoers. The film was a moderate success at the box office too.
Looks like it has got its due now at the National Awards. Here we congratulate director Krish and the entire team.
On the other hand, Rajamouli's magnum opus, Baahubali The Beginning bagged the best film award in the popular choice category.
"So proud to be associated with #Baahubali ...the national award validation for truly the best film of the year! @ssrajamouli", said Karan Johar, who produced the Hindi version.
Stay tuned for more updates.