- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
- Jr NTR Bowled Over By Rangasthalam
According to a report read in a leading daily, Navdeep has signed the dotted line to play a key role in Ram Charan's next, which is the remake of Tamil super hit film, Thani Oruvan. It has been titled as Dhruva in Telugu, as revealed by Ram Charan on his Facebook page.
Navdeep has confirmed the reports and said old ways don't open the new doors and hence the change in roles, he is signing of late.
"Happy to be onboard charans #dhruva :) lets see what comes out of this :) #oldwaysdontopennewdoors :)", read a tweet from him.
"Ram Charan, who plays a cop, will have a group of friends who are all IPS officers. Navdeep will play one of Charan's cop friends. It's an important role. In fact the entire group of Charan's friends are key to the story", said a source quoted by the daily.
However, this isn't the first time the actor is playing a character role in other hero's film. Navdeep was earlier seen in Allu Arjun's Aarya 2 and NTR's Badshah, in key roles.
Directed by Surrender Reddy, the film is being bankrolled by Allu Aravind under Geeta Arts. Rakul Preet Singh plays the female lead and Aravind Swamy has been roped in to play the antagonist.