- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu garnered big money at the box-office and the film, which released as Yodhavu in Malayalam, has also received decent reviews and the actor had spent a couple of days in the Mallu land to promote the film.
Talking to a leading daily, the actor, who was fondly called as Mallu Arjun in Kerala, revealed his wish to act with Mohanlal. "Mohanlal is my all-time favourite and I am looking forward to working with him. The future of South Indian films will inevitably see the exchange of actors from different industries. So, I am hoping I get to work with Mohanlal soon.", reportedly said the actor.
When asked further if he is having any dream role in his wish list, he has a unique answer. "I believe more in movies that can be enjoyed by all sections of audience. In fact, I have no dream role but I dream of doing more interesting roles.", the Sarrainodu said.
Bunny also revealed that he wants to do a love story in Malayalam. "I would like to do a very youthful Malayalam movie; maybe a love story. I feel that will appeal to the sensibilities of Malayali audience. I loved watching some of the recent movies like Bangalore Days, Premam and Charlie.", he said.
"There's a lot of talent among them. I was completely blown away by Fahadh Faasil's acting in Bangalore Days. Nivin Pauly in Premam was just mesmerizing. I am also a hardcore fan of Dulquer Salmaan's Charlie and OK Kanmani. In fact, I liked him more in OK Kanmani.", he added about the young crop of actors in the Malayalam biz.