- NTR Biopic: Some Important Updates On The Balakrishna Starrer!
- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- Tollywood On A Biopic Spree!
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Father-Son Duos Of Tollywood: What Makes Them Unique?
- NTR Slashes His Remuneration For This Special Producer
Jr NTR, who was travelling in his black Range Rover car, was stopped by Hyderabad Traffic Police near Ameerpet circle, while he was on his way to Saradi Studios, yesterday.
Apparently, the driver got down the car and showed all the documents needed. However, NTR was fined rupees 700 as his car windows still has the tinted black glasses, which was banned a couple of years ago.
Though the driver requested the cops that, he will leave NTR at the shooting location and comeback to pay the fine, the Traffic police did not let them go.
NTR was reportedly remained inside the car and did not talk to the police, but advised his driver to collect the challan. The actor paid the fine without any fuss and left the place.
It is known that NTR has been shooting for Janatha Garage at a specially erected set in Saradi Studios. The challan was issued against the driver's name, Mr Eshwar, who was driving the car.