- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
If the grapevine is anything to go back, the olden days are back for Nandamuri and Mega fans. The upcoming Pongal race is going to witness the ultimate euphoria and the greatest tug of war between the predecessors.
The trade circles are assuming that Chiranjeevi's much awaited comeback film and Balakrishna's prestigious 100th film are going to clash at the box office, for Sankranthi. Though both the films are yet to go on floors, it is almost sure that they are aiming for a January release.
As confirmed earlier by the producer of the movie, Ram Charan himself, Chiranjeevi's comeback film in the direction of V V Vinayak will go on floors very soon. Since it is a remake of Tamil film Kaththi, the makers are not taking much time to wrap it up.
On the other hand, Balakrishna's 100th, Gautamiputra Satakarni, which was launched officially today, will move on to the sets immediately and Director Krish is contemplating to finish it soon, in a constrained budget, though it involves a lot of VFX and research.
We have to see how the trade assumptions are going to come true, though! Stay tuned to this space for moe updates.