- Mahesh Kathi-Pawan Kalyan Fans’ Row Comes To An End!
- Agnyaathavaasi Box Office Collections: A Huge Opening
- Agnyaathavaasi Movie Review: Only For Pawan Kalyan Fans
- Spat Between Mahesh Kathi & Pawan Kalyan Fans Intensifies!
- Agnyathavaasi Trailer Review
- Pawan Kalyan’s Kodaka Koteswara Rao Song Creates Ripples!
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
More than a dozen mega films are currently at various stages of film-making and it is indeed a unique feat being pulled off by the mega family. With more than half a dozen of heroes in the biz, from the same family and a heroine, who has recently joined, it is no surprise.
But, when you think of the revenue that's rotating in Tollywood because of one family, it sounds crazy. The only actress from the family, Niharika Konidela is awaiting for her début film, Oka Manasu's release and Sai Dharam Tej has three films in the pipeline.
Tikka and a film with Gopichand are fast progressing and another movie, titled Jawan, in the direction of BVS Ravi is about to take off.
Chiranjeevi, who is away from films since a few years, is coming back with Kathilantodu and Pawan Kalyan is going to start his film with S J Suryah, next month, while he is in talks with Trivikram for another project.
Besides participating in the shoot of Dhruva, Ram Charan is also actively involving in the pre-production of his films with Trivikram and Sukumar.
Varun Tej, who is doing Mister in the direction of Sreenu Vaitla, will begin shooting for Sekhar Kammula's film, next month. Allu Arjun's next with Lingusamy will soon roll and Allu Sirish has two projects in the making.
Maybe, mega family should find out if this qualifies them for a Guinness record. Possible.