- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Financial Problems Led Pawan Kalyan To Do Gabbar Singh And Sardaar Gabbar Singh
- Pawan Kalyan Says RGV Is A Frustrated Soul
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Day Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PHOTOS: Kajal Aggarwal Gorgeous Looks For Sardaar Gabbar Singh Promotions
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh Movie Review And Rating: Absurd & Abrupt
Pawan Kalyan and Kajal Aggarwal are working round the clock to finish the balance portions of Sardaar Gabbar Singh, which is slated to hit screens on 8 April. The team is currently filming the last song in Switzerland.
Since the release is now less than 10 days away, the team is in a rush and it is just the energy of the lead pair, that is keeping the crew going.
Apparently, Pawan Kalyan and Kajal, who already scored an unanimous thumbs up as a Jodi, with the posters from the movie, have stuck a chord with each other and are getting along quite well, which is making the job of others easy.
Pawan, who is usually shy, is seemingly going all his way out and is hanging around with the leading lady. A source from the sets informs that, Kajal and Pawan have become good friends of late and know each other's timing well, which is helping them to fast wrap the songs.
According to the latest update from the sets, the team will return to India from Switzerland, tomorrow and with this, the shooting of Sardaar Gabbar Singh will come to an end. The first copy might get readied by the 2nd of April and the film will go to censor formalities on 3rd or 4th April.
Meanwhile, the promotions of the film will flag off full-fledgedly this week and a couple of song teasers are expected to be released. Stay tuned for more updates.