- Mahesh Kathi-Pawan Kalyan Fans’ Row Comes To An End!
- Agnyaathavaasi Box Office Collections: A Huge Opening
- Agnyaathavaasi Movie Review: Only For Pawan Kalyan Fans
- Spat Between Mahesh Kathi & Pawan Kalyan Fans Intensifies!
- Agnyathavaasi Trailer Review
- Pawan Kalyan’s Kodaka Koteswara Rao Song Creates Ripples!
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
It is known that Chiranjeevi's much awaited comeback film, which is the remake of Kaththi will have its formal launch on 29th of this month. Directed by V V Vinayak, the film is tentatively titled as Kaththilantodu and the title has been already registered in the chamber, under Konidela Productions Company.
Apparently, the latest reports suggests that, Pawan Kalyan's next film, in the direction of S J Suryah will also have its formal launch on 29 April.
When we tried to know the reason behind scheduling two mega functions on the same day, it is learnt that the mega brothers are in a hurry to launch their films, on 29 April, since it is the last auspicious day during the season.
According to the Telugu calendar, there are no good 'Muhurtams' post 29 April, almost for a month. So, instead of delaying the projects, waiting for an auspicious day, the brothers have decided to launch their films in prior to the actual shooting dates.
While Chiranjeevi's come back will go on floors after a month from the formal launch, Pawan Kalyan's film is likely to go on sets in June. The music director of the film, Anup Rubens recorded a couple of songs in his Mumbai studio, recently, to which Ramajogayya Sastry penned the lyrics.