- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
It is known that Chiranjeevi's much awaited comeback film, which is the remake of Kaththi will have its formal launch on 29th of this month. Directed by V V Vinayak, the film is tentatively titled as Kaththilantodu and the title has been already registered in the chamber, under Konidela Productions Company.
Apparently, the latest reports suggests that, Pawan Kalyan's next film, in the direction of S J Suryah will also have its formal launch on 29 April.
When we tried to know the reason behind scheduling two mega functions on the same day, it is learnt that the mega brothers are in a hurry to launch their films, on 29 April, since it is the last auspicious day during the season.
According to the Telugu calendar, there are no good 'Muhurtams' post 29 April, almost for a month. So, instead of delaying the projects, waiting for an auspicious day, the brothers have decided to launch their films in prior to the actual shooting dates.
While Chiranjeevi's come back will go on floors after a month from the formal launch, Pawan Kalyan's film is likely to go on sets in June. The music director of the film, Anup Rubens recorded a couple of songs in his Mumbai studio, recently, to which Ramajogayya Sastry penned the lyrics.