- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-Wife Renu Desai Warns Fans Against Calling Son Akira Jr Power Star
- Pawan Kalyan Praises Ravi Teja At Nela Ticket Audio Launch
- Pawan Kalyan & Sri Reddy Controversy: Mega Family Pledges Their Support
- Pawan Kalyan All Set To Go For A legal Battle?
- Pawan Kalyan Lambasts The Media In The Ongoing Sri Reddy Controversy!
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
From the past few days, the reports are going viral that, Pawan Kalyan is in plans to start a media house of his own. The reports added that Pawan is contemplating to launch his own news channel and a newspaper, as they will help him in boasting about political career.
It is known that Pawan Kalyan has declared his retirement from films post 2019, as he wants to be a full-fledged leader and take care of his Janasena Party from the 2019 elections.
On that note, a few media houses speculated that the actor is floating in money to start his own media group. However, when the reports went to the notice of Pawan Kalyan, he laughed it off.
When I don't have enough funds to take care of my political party, how am I going to start a media group, he reportedly joked with his close associates.
This has put an end to the current hot topic in the film circles as well as in the political groups. Meanwhile, Pawan is busy with the pre-production work of his next film with director S J Suryah. If everything goes well, he will begin shooting from June.