TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
A fresh schedule of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh is happening at a brisk pace in Kerala. If the sources are to be believed, the team has been shooting some of the important sequences of the film, at the famous 'Baahubali waterfalls' in Kerala.
A photo posted by Kajal Aggarwal (@kajalaggarwalofficial) on Jan 31, 2016 at 6:41pm PST
Kajal Aggarwal is reportedly playing princess Arshi in the film, who elopes from the palace to lead a normal life. Though the official first look of this much talked about 'jodi' is yet to be revealed, Kajal Aggarwal has been teasing her fans by posting sneak peeks from the movie and the lady seems to be totally loving her look from the film. Well! Who doesn't like to be doled up as a princess?
Sardaar was shot extensively in different locales of Gujarat and the team has canned few important portions at Hyderabad, in a specially erected village set in the Ramoji Film City.
Interestingly, the Bujjigadu actress, Sanjjanaa Galrani is also playing a princess in the film as she revealed in her recent interview, while Lakshmi Raai is donning a special role in the movie. According to the latest developments, the team is aiming to hit screens on 8 April and if everything goes well, Sardaar Gabbar Singh's audio will be launched on 13 March. Keep glued to this space for more updates.