- Pawan Kalyan Praises Ravi Teja At Nela Ticket Audio Launch
- Pawan Kalyan & Sri Reddy Controversy: Mega Family Pledges Their Support
- Pawan Kalyan All Set To Go For A legal Battle?
- Pawan Kalyan Lambasts The Media In The Ongoing Sri Reddy Controversy!
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
Pawan Kalyan, who is determined to quit films and turn into a full-time politician, during the 2019 elections, is reportedly fast progressing his film's commitments.
The actor generally takes a year or two to finalize his next project, after a release. But this time, since Pawan has very less time to do films for the sake of his fans, he has already signed his next and is going to launch it on 29 April, if everything goes well.
Apparently, S J Surya, who earlier directed Khusi and Puli with Pawan, is going to helm his next project too, and it is going to be a love story with a faction backdrop, as revealed by the actor himself, in a recent interview.
Pawan also added that he is in talks with Trivikram for a project. If you recall, a film titled Kobali, was earlier announced in the combination of Trivikram and Pawan, though it did not then go on floors.
Later, the director promised that, it will sure go on floors and the pre-production work is going on, since it is a huge budgeted socio-fantasy films.
While Pawan confirmed working with Trivikram, rumors are rife that, Kobali might be the film and the chances are high that it is Pawan Kalyan's last film, before he completely dedicates himself to politics.