- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
Pawan Kalyan, who usually takes a lot of time between the projects, appears to be on a roll and the reasons for it are quite obvious. It is known that the actor had announced his withdrawal from films after 2019, as he want to turn into a full-time political leader.
Since there are only a years left from the retirement, the actor wants to give his most, to entertain his fans. Apparently, Sardaar Gabbar Singh was also a trial to solely impress his fans. However, it backfired.
So, Pawan Kalyan is currently in talks to begin his next from the end of this month, without much delay. S J Surya will be directing the project and Anup Rubens will be handling the music.
As revealed by Pawan himself, in his recent interviews, the story of the film is set in the backdrop of factionism, laced around with a beautiful love story.
Since the film is shaping up in the combination of S J Surya and Pawan, it is initially rumored to be a sequel to their super hit film, Khushi. The sources close to the team denied the reports though.