TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who is fearless and aggressive all the time, in fact funk to a phase of film making and it is nothing else but, song shootings. Like the actor confessed many a times, he thinks dancing to the tunes is the most difficult part of his job.
Apparently, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is nearing to complete its talkie part and will have to finally start shooting for the balance part, which includes a couple of songs. Though he often says that he is not comfortable working on the songs, it is indeed a feast for the fans to see Pawan grooving along at ease for the tunes.
The team has reportedly planned to shoot the remaining two songs in Europe, in the last week of March, which also marks the last schedule of the film. The actor, who has kept them on wait till the last moment, cannot avoid them after all.
Jokes apart, It is needless to say, they are going be a visual feast for fans, while DSP has already delivered some rocking numbers. If things go as per the plans, Sardaar Gabbar Singh will have its audio launch in the second week of March and Chiranjeevi is expected to grace the occasion as the chief guest.
On the other hand, Sardaar shoot is fast progressing in Hyderabad and the team has finished shooting 90 percent of the talkie part, an item song starring Lakshmi Raai and Pawan, a montage song on Kajal and Pawan. They would also complete canning an introduction song in a week's time. Stay tuned to this space for more updates.