- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh released on 8 April, on the occasion of Ugadi and the day also marks the birthday of his son, Akira Nandan. However, Akira was disappointed with his dad Pawan Kalyan and Pawan Kalyan himself revealed it, in one of his recent interviews.
Apparently, Pawan Kalyan forgot to wish his son on his birthday. Though he called him in the night, Akira was said to be angry on his dad, as he did not wish him in the morning. The actor explained that, he rarely remembers the birthdays of his children and do not even know, which standard they are currently in.
However, Pawan will be visiting his son within the next two days, to spend sometime exclusively with him. He added that, Akira often miss being with him and hence gets disappointed sometimes. But, he thinks it is better for his children to stay away from the limelight and know little about his stardom.
It is known that Akira and Aadya stays with their mom Renu Desai in Pune, while Pawan resides in Hyderabad. Though Renu and Pawan parted their ways, they still remain good friends and be there for their children, like any doting parents.
Pawan Kalyan also opined that Akira has to choose what really interests him in future and said that he doesn't believe in the concept of legacy. In fact, Pawan stressed that, he hates when his fans call Akira, as the little Powerstar.