- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Financial Problems Led Pawan Kalyan To Do Gabbar Singh And Sardaar Gabbar Singh
- Pawan Kalyan Says RGV Is A Frustrated Soul
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Day Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PHOTOS: Kajal Aggarwal Gorgeous Looks For Sardaar Gabbar Singh Promotions
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh Movie Review And Rating: Absurd & Abrupt
- Mahesh Kathi-Pawan Kalyan Fans’ Row Comes To An End!
The first ever song teaser of Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh is out. If you remember the kind of sensation Gabbar Singh's audio has created, this brand new version of the title song by Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad, not only lets you revisit everything about it, but also makes you hum along.
The teaser once again proves that Powerstar Pawan Kalyan's trademark walk, style, smile and attitude are enough to make his fans go berserk.
On the other hand, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is in its last leg of shoot, while it has wrapped up the talkie part yesterday. The team is currently filming the introduction song on Pawan Kalyan, at a specially erected set in Hyderabad, and this schedule will continue till 19th March.
Post the audio launch of the film on 20 March, the team will fly to Europe to shoot the balance two songs, on the lead pair.
Sardaar Gabbar Singh might go for the censor formalities on 31st March, after quickly finishing up the post production work. So, folks, everything is planned for a grand release on 8 April. Are you ready Pawanists?