- Mahesh Kathi-Pawan Kalyan Fans’ Row Comes To An End!
- Agnyaathavaasi Box Office Collections: A Huge Opening
- Agnyaathavaasi Movie Review: Only For Pawan Kalyan Fans
- Spat Between Mahesh Kathi & Pawan Kalyan Fans Intensifies!
- Agnyathavaasi Trailer Review
- Pawan Kalyan’s Kodaka Koteswara Rao Song Creates Ripples!
Sharad Kelkar debuted into Telugu films with Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Though he caught the attention of everyone before the release of the film, with the movie bombing at the box office, he went unnoticed and it did not do any good for the actor to establish a career down South.
Apparently, Pawan Kalyan felt that it is his responsibility to give another chance for Sharad, who the actor feels is highly talented. So, the TV actor turned baddie has managed to bag another chance to play the antagonist in Pawan Kalyan's next, directed by Dolly.
Isn't that a great help for any deserving talent? Well! It is not the first time Pawan Kalyan is doing something like this, as he gave a second opportunity for many like how he did another film with Bandla Ganesh after the debacle of Teenmaar.
"In an industry, where people struggle to get one chance, it is indeed amazing when a star calls back to give a second chance", Sharad was quoted saying. An official statement regarding the cast and crew will be made by producer Sharrath Marar, sometime soon.