- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who is plain-spoken about anything, has opened about his personal life too, in a candid interview given to a popular Telugu daily. When quizzed about his intention to run away into the forest, as a teenager, he revealed a fun side of his.
Apparently, Pawan Kalyan wants to run away into Srisailam forest and lead a single life. He always worshipped Lord Hanuman and idolized the bachelorhood.
Pawan said that his mom often reminds him that he wanted a to be a bachelor but, has ended up marrying thrice. "In fact, I use to wonder how Elizabeth Taylor married so many times. Irony, my life has also become like that", the actor added.
Pawan Kalyan further said that, he understands people who are interested in his personal life, since he is a public figure, but anything has to have its limitations. "I'm aware that people make fun of my marriages, they laugh at my personal life. It is something I can't stop. Let them write, it will not change me, since it's my life."
"They is no rule that everyone has to speak good about you or it is not like everybody is going to talk bad about you. I accept all the criticism up to a limit but, if somebody exceeds it, I know how to reply to them", he added.
Pawan Kalyan also stressed a point that, he loves to live his life to the fullest and cannot live it with adjustments or for the sake of someone. "Are you a perfect person to criticize me?", he shoots back at the fault-finders.