- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Financial Problems Led Pawan Kalyan To Do Gabbar Singh And Sardaar Gabbar Singh
- Pawan Kalyan Says RGV Is A Frustrated Soul
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Day Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PHOTOS: Kajal Aggarwal Gorgeous Looks For Sardaar Gabbar Singh Promotions
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh Movie Review And Rating: Absurd & Abrupt
- Mahesh Kathi-Pawan Kalyan Fans’ Row Comes To An End!
Sardaar Gabbar Singh now goes to Bollywood. Yes! Pawan Kalyan is all set to explore the Hindi market with his next release and the film will have a simultaneous release in Telugu and Hindi on 8 April.
The Hindi version of Sardaar Gabbar Singh will release in 800 screens, approximately. Bollywood trade analyst Taran Adarash too, has confirmed the news with a tweet. "#SardaarGabbarSingh to release in Hindi across India on 8 April 2016. Stars Pawan Kalyan. Here's the poster:"
This obviously made Pawan Kalyan fans go berserk. While the release of the film is less than a month away, Pawan Kalyan has been treating his fans with a new surprise each day.
A couple of days ago it was his interview with Bollywood's famous critics, Anupama Chopra, followed by the making video, and now the news of his much awaited Bollywood début.
Apparently, there's lot more in store for the Pawanists. Since the audio launch is slated to happen on 20 March, an audio release teaser will be released in a day or two, and hence, this week is going to be a complete mega celebration, since a series of interesting happenings related to the film are also lined up.
Now you know how Pawan can make his fans go crazy, if he is the 'Kartha, Karma and Kriya' of a film. This apparently is making his fans forget the depressing news that the actor will be quitting films after 2-3 films. Get ready for the never seen before euphoria of Pawan Kalyan, folks.