- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Financial Problems Led Pawan Kalyan To Do Gabbar Singh And Sardaar Gabbar Singh
- Pawan Kalyan Says RGV Is A Frustrated Soul
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Day Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PHOTOS: Kajal Aggarwal Gorgeous Looks For Sardaar Gabbar Singh Promotions
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh Movie Review And Rating: Absurd & Abrupt
Looks like it is a photo session time, on the sets of Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh, as the film is nearing its completion.
While the makers are treating the fans with a special poster or an important news almost every day since a few days, selifes and photos of the cast and crew with the Powerstar, are leaving the fans thrilled, on the other hand.
The pictures not only hint us about the film's storyline and the making, but also reveal the changed attitude of Pawan Kalyan. There is no doubt that he is always warm and down to earth on the sets, but this time we see the otherwise shy actor, being very jovial and outgoing with the cast and crew.
Maybe we must credit it to the long shooting schedules of the film, which gave an oppurtunity for everyone to jell along quite well. Sardaar Gabbar Singh's talkie part is almost complete and the unit will move to Europe for the shoot of last two songs, after the audio release event.
The function will take place on 20 March at Novotel, amidst the fans galore, after which the team will fly to Europe. This last schedule will go on till 26th March and Pawan Kalyan will rush back to India, to attend the wedding of Chiranjeevi's daughter, Srija, on 28th March.
So, are you ready to witness the Sardaar Gabbar Singh mania on April 8 guys? Tell us how excited you are, in the comment box below.