- Ram Charan And Namrata Shirodkar Have A Blast At Anindith-Shriya's Post-wedding Bash, Inside Photos
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
Chiranjeevi and family called for a grand wedding reception of Srija and Kalyan in Hyderabad, at Park Hyatt, last night. Film industry folks and political bigwigs along with some other close friends of the family graced the event.
Nagarjuna, Balakrishna, Venkatesh were among the some of important attendees from the filmdom, while Telangana IT Minister KTR, AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu, MIM MP Asaduddin Owaisi, Governor Narsimhan were among the important guests from the political arena. See pics in the slides below to catch up a glimpse.
With this, the grand wedding celebrations of Chiranjeevi's younger daughter Srija, came to an end. Since it is the last big function from the Chiru family, the actor apparently said to his close friends that he is totally relieved now, and can concentrate on his comeback film.
On the other hand, Ram Charan will join the sets of his next film from 7 April, which is the remake of Tamil film Thani Oruvan.
Allu Arjun, who cancelled the audio launch of Sarrainodu, to be present at all the occasions of Srija's wedding, will now move on to the film's promotions, as the film is slated to release on 22 April.
Stay tuned to this space for more updates.